A photo I took at The Denver Zoo in Colorado.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Colorado!

Colorado!! A few weeks ago i ventured off to Denver and Boulder colorado all by myself! It was my first airplane ride by myself and I stayed with my best friend of about 8 years. We camped, we enjoyed the outdoors, and we were merry with everyone around us. Such a great adventure. I used Hipmunk.com and found airplane tickets last minute for $200 round trip....such a bargain and so worth every penny! :)
Boulder, Colorado, Mountains, Camping, wilderness
This is me standing on top of the mountain we camped on after we watched the sun rise over the alpine groves. Note: we chose a random spot in the woods, this is the true wilderness and not a campground site.
This is an elephant at the Denver Zoo. Elephants are good luck people!
 Denver, Zoo, Elephant, Colorado
This is a beautiful church that we encountered on our way down the road through Boulder county. To the side of it on higher ground stood a beautiful statue that I believe was Jesus pointing to the sky. Behind the church is Mount Meeker, one of the largest mountains in Boulder County

No comments:

Post a Comment